skip to main |
skip to sidebar
...I
- ran with no route in mind
- ran with a map
- was licked by a Roe Deer
- we linked 5 of our smaller runs and now have a miriad of new route feeders
- we saw only 6 other people in a space of just over 4 and a bit hours
- a horse snorted on me
- I ran in only a vest and shorts with a backpack (and obviously trail shoes )
- I amazed George when I pulled out a packet of plasters and repaired a rubbing toe
- learnt not to take a compass bearing when you have a neodymium magnetic clip on your backpack, otherwise you always appear to be facing South
- Stopped, looked and stared at the vista around me from the top of North Downs Way escarpment...beautiful
In conclusion, today was a day that further confirmed why I really do run.
No comments:
Post a Comment