I have been toying with my next challenge and I am on the cusp of a decision as I have been wanting to do this for way over a year. More news to come as I work out the logistics and organisation for the day which will be a double marathon!As always with these events I will be setting myself a target and my initial, if moveable target, is 9 hours ± 30 minutes.

Oooooo do tell us Jerry. Suspense is killing us! Local is it?
ReplyDeleteRichard...you know it very well ;-)
ReplyDeleteAh I thought as much :-) I wish I could go back there this year but it's one week before Lakeland ultra
ReplyDeleteI was only just talking to the organiser the other day as he was thanking me for stating nice things about the race etc in an interview I have given to someone for a magazine. More on that later :-)
Go for it Jerry!