I keep having to remind myself we only have three weeks to go and the mileage can drop off, training has been so intense in recent times that I have this horrible nagging that I am not doing enough which is totally irrational. You will have read between the lines and noted that I am feeling tired now and motivation is really hard so we are having to push ourselves out of the front door to run.The last two Long runs are coming up and I am really looking forward to them, George and I will be meeting up with our buddy Michael, whom we ran with in the London to Brighton race in 2009 (57 miles) and then next week we have entered a local marathon (~26 miles) when we will be running with our good friends Clive, David and a lady called Valerie. Valerie wants to run a 4:30 race and I agreed to pace her and I hope that I don't disappoint her. The marathon will promise to be a great time as it is not every day that we run a long event with such a big group...that will be fun

No comments:
Post a Comment