The excesses of the Easter feasting and the addition and an over indulgence of chocolate saw the Delightful Mrs S and I wollowing on our sofa. My foot still feeling sore but less puffy such that I can see the individual tendons now with a small lump on one. I was getting more and more fidgety having been allowed to do some electrics in the form of removing a very old 1970's lamp from the ceiling to a more modern flex.
Right to action, I informed the Delightful Mrs S that we were going to the shops to get some wallpaper (30% off what we actually wanted) and then off for a walk.
The woods felt Spring-like for a change as we had a lovely stroll through the now drying mud, I was full of beans and had to restrain my urge to have a little jog, Mrs S laughing nervously at passersby in case they saw my feet, which they didn't (as expected).
I am pleased to say that my foot did hold up to the short walk although Mrs S did say I had a slight limp as we got to the car but we will see how it goes tomorrow after my return to work


Monkey feet see, monkey feet do! You show the monkey feet the trails and you just know they want to run! :-) Get Mrs. S. some, she may like them, (and like the Hans Christian Andersons The red shoes, they make take her for a run lol)
ReplyDelete