On my run this morning I realised I am the only person I know who actually goes out with the intention of finding a Bull, most of my friends would run a mile if they saw one and indeed I nearly when I found it today!
As you will have seen from yesterday's blog I had planned a 14 mile run on the North Downs taking in a gently undulating valley floor to rise up at 9 miles and then a sharp descent to the start.
Almost to order the rain came down to add to the sodden ground, mud lapping over my shoes sucking my feet to the ground. I hadn't even run one mile when I met a herd of cows lying on the ground but scanning ahead I saw they were docile so rising up an embankment I stopped in my tracks to be met by a HUGE bull who got to his feet and turned his full attention on me....backing away I moved to the lower ground and doing what all people do was to then to take a picture of the monster. This was in fact the bull at the bottom of the hill.
Great fun.
Foot note: Here is my running face when the going gets a little tough :-)

Love this! Well done Jerry, glad you didn't get gored ;)
ReplyDeleteAfter yesterday's post I think it's great that you actually got a photo of your bull encounter. Good going in tough conditions.
ReplyDeleteIsn't that your normal face Jerry?
ReplyDelete