![]() |
| Friedrichswall ,Hanover |
I have decided that in 2015 I am going to take on a few challenges, my primary goal is to complete the Grand Union Canal Race once and for all but will enjoy myself along the way.
So far,
- Course Checker (Trailscape) 13.1 miles + 3.6 miles (10th January 2015)
- Dover Marathon (28th March 2015)
- Dover Half Marathon (28th March 2015
- Dover Marathon (29th March 2015)
- Dover 10km (29th March 2015)
- Hanover Marathon (19th April 2015)
- Grand Union Canal Race (May 2015)
Note 2-5 above, a complete mad idea to bash out 2 marathons, a half marathon and a 10km race all over one weekend.
As for no.6 I am really pleased to have costed out my stay and have even got a hotel within 50 metres of the start, see the picture above, hotel entrance on the left, martahon start across the road. Good times roll.


No comments:
Post a Comment