I know this is a year away but this looks like the making of a great race the Brighton Trail Marathon. There are not many details at the moment apart from the fact it is slightly over the 26.2 miles but if I know the guys at Extreme Running they are going to put on a great show....and by definition an ultra run :-)
Let me get London to Brighton over and done with and then I can think of doing this one.
I know this is a year away but this looks like the making of a great race the Brighton Trail Marathon. There are not many details at the moment apart from the fact it is slightly over the 26.2 miles but if I know the guys at Extreme Running they are going to put on a great show..shona stephenson ultra runner
I haven't heard great things from other runners about Extreme Running in recent years and from experience have seen some newer Race Director's putting together some much better events.
I know this is a year away but this looks like the making of a great race the Brighton Trail Marathon. There are not many details at the moment apart from the fact it is slightly over the 26.2 miles but if I know the guys at Extreme Running they are going to put on a great show..shona stephenson ultra runner
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard great things from other runners about Extreme Running in recent years and from experience have seen some newer Race Director's putting together some much better events.
Delete