It only really dawned on me that I have to run 30 miles tomorrow over some of the most beautiful countryside in the South- East of England. The run starts in Sevenoaks and I just know Knowle Park will feature at either the beginning or the end of the run, 404 acres of deer park, I do hope we see a few deer tomorrow, I am taking my cheap digicam with me so I can take a few snapshots as we go by.So the bag is packed and have gone with the following:
- North Face Gulper containing:
- 1 litre (2 pints) of Citrus flavoured Nuun
- 1 x mug
- Toilet paper
- 7 x pieces of homemade fruit flapjack
- Plasters
- Multi-tool with knife
- 1 x empty 500 ml bottle
- 1 x 500 ml bottle of isotonic drink
- OS maps 147 and 148
- Small bum bag containing:
- 7 x carb gels (may not need all but being prepared)
- Mobile phone
- Compass
- Spare Nuun tablets x 3
- Camera
So it is up for 6.00 am a banana and a bowl of frosted Shreddies with coffee and I will be off to meet George at 6.45 am for a quick drive to Sevenoaks for 7.15 am and then prepare for the run at 8.00am, as I write this dear reader I actually feel quite excited, roll on tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment