I am really looking forward to Saturday evening as it is going to be the inaugural Night Run and preparations have been finalised.I am pleased to find out that about 12 people are attending and ready for a great run on mostly trail and field. I have contacted the landlady at the pub halfway along the route to say we maybe popping in for a half of Kentish ale and is happy for to come in, mud and all.
Just in case people don't want to go to the pub I have bought some cups and a bottle of water and I will drop it behind a bush for us to have. I have also found some old red bicycle lights that the last runner can carry to signal to cars that maybe travelling from behind and lastly I have a basic First Aid.
So hopefully it will be a fun evening with beers at the end for thirsty runners

Sounds like a lot of fun, enjoy!
ReplyDelete